Expression of the optogenetic silencer halorhodopsin in layer 4 of the barrel cortex. Adesnik lab.
Neuroscience PhD Program Steering Committee
The Neuroscience Graduate Program Steering Committee meets at least once per semester to oversee program operation, evaluation, and updates. Committee membership consists of the Director of the Neuroscience PhD program, the PI of the Neuroscience T32 Training Grant, four faculty academic advisors, the Neuroscience PhD Program Manager, and two Neuroscience graduate students. This committee reviews all aspects of program status, including admissions, individual student progress, curriculum, climate, program evaluations, diversity and inclusion, administrative and mentorship issues, and student concerns. Student members are excluded when confidentiality requires. The Steering Committee is advisory, and the Neuroscience Program Director has final responsibility for decisions.
Neuroscience Graduate Program Steering Committee members:
- Frédéric Theunissen, Neuroscience PhD Program Director
- Dan Feldman, Neuroscience Training Grant Director
- Marla Feller, Academic Advisor in Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Daniela Kaufer, Academic Advisor in Circuit and Systems Neuroscience
- Kristofer Bouchard, Academic Advisor in Computational Neuroscience
- Silvia Bunge, Academic Advisor in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Leleña Avila, Neuroscience PhD Program Manager
- Erin Aisenberg, Neuroscience Graduate Student
- Samira Maboudian, Neuroscience Graduate Student